You It’s no secret that I am a lover of gin! I’m quite the fan of chocolate too so have combined the 2 in these fabulous little truffles. These are perfect for Mothers Day- who am I kidding? My mum will be lucky to see one of them! They are pretty delicious though so make sure to give them a try.
- 100g good quality chocolate
- 50g butter
- 3 tbsps double cream
- 3 tbsps gin
- 1 tbsp tonic water
- zest and juice of half a lime
- 75g icing sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water
- stir in the butter and cream
- add the gin and lime (zest and juice) and sugar and mix well
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for a few hours
- roll into little balls
- roll some in icing sugar and some in cocoa powder
- re chill in fridge until serving
- serve and enjoy
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?