I love soup. Its just so versatile, not to mention delicious and nutritious. I am always looking for new combinations and this one is right up my street, both warming and tasty. I will definitely be making this one again. Why not give it a try and let me know how you get on. The recipe, instructions and video are below.
- fry the onion, carrot and celery in a spray of oil
- add the spices and fry
- add the lentils and sweet potato
- bring to a simmer and cook until soft
- Remove several ladles of the mixture and set aside
- Blitz the remainder of the mixture until smooth
- Add the mixture set aside and combine
- heat through before serving
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?