This really is a super tasty way to serve broccoli. I can’t get enough of the stuff.
Broccoli is super healthy and loaded with vitamin C. Its good for your nervous system, blood pressure, immune system, bone health and much more! What’s not to like?
I urge you to give it a go and let me know how you get on.
- head of broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp oil (I used Broighter Gold oil but any will do, even a spray oil if you are being healthy)
- 1/2 tsp salt ( used North Coast Smokehouse smoked salt but any will do)
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Cut the broccoli into florets
- place in a plastic bag
- add the oil and mix well to ensure that all the florets get coated
- spinkle in the salt and toss well to distribute
- Lay the florets on a baking tray (l lined mine with greaseproof paper)
- Roast for around 30 minutes
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?