- 500g diced chicken breast
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 100g button mushrooms
- 100g chestnut mushrooms
- 100ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200g Greek yoghurt (you can also use cream if you are feeling indulgent)
- salt and pepper to season
- sliced spring onion to garnish
- fry the shallot in a spray of oil
- add the chicken and seal the meat
- add the mushroom and stir well
- add the chicken stock and white wine vinegar and bring to a simmer
- add half the yoghurt or cream and simmer
- add the rest of the yoghurt or cream just before serving
- Serve with rice or side of your choice
Minutes to make
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?