These really are the perfect ending to any meal. They are sweet and tart at the same time and best of all they are really easy to make. Would you believe they only have 4 ingredients- lemon curd, cream, lemon zest and lemon biscuits.
These are definitely worth a try. Give them a go and let me know how you get on!
- 1 carton of double cream
- zest of a lemon
- 100g of lemon curd
- 10 lemon biscuits
- beat together the cream, zest and 1/2 the lemon curd
- Stir through the rest of the curd, creating swirls
- Divide between bowls or glasses
- Place in the freezer for an hour and a half
- Crush the lemon biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- Sprinkle over the top of the mousses to serve
- I garnished mine with a strawberry on the side of the glass
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?