These cookies are a really simple to make and are a good way to use up leftover peanut butter. These have always proved popular when served with a cup of tea and apart from the peanut butter, they are made with general stock cupboard ingredients. Give them a try and let me know what you think
Video guide is attached and general instructions are below:
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough.
- With lightly floured hands, break off evenly sized pieces of the dough and roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place the dough balls onto a greased baking sheet and gently press each ball with the back of a fork to flatten slightly.
- Place in the oven and bake for ten minutes, or until just turning golden-brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool for ten minutes.
- Serve with a nice cup of tea
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?