I am always on the lookout for a nice pudding and this one really fits the bill- better still it needs no cooking which makes it an easy choice. It’s quite rich so a small slice should be enough (unless you are like me and can always be tempted by another little piece!)
To make it you will need:
- 200g pack of butter biscuits (crushed)
- 100g butter (melted)
- 1tbsp golden syrup
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tblesps icing sugar plus a bit for dusting
- 200mls whipping cream
- 3 tblsps crème fraiche to decorate
- 200g raspberries to serve
- Mix the honey with the melted butter and stir in the crushed biscuits
- press into the base of a flan tine and chill
- break up the 2 chocolate bars and put in a large bowl
- melt in the microwave for a couple of minutes, stirring half way through
- stir in the vanilla essence and sift in the sugar
- whip the cream and fold into the melted chocolate
- pour over the biscuit base and chill for at least 2 hours
- remove from the flan dish before serving
- dust with icing sugar
- add dollops of crème fraiche and top with raspberries
- serve each slice with extra berries on the side
All you need to do now is plan a little bit of exercise to work it off!!!
What Do You Think?
Recommend this content to other Eating Ideas readers by giving it a thumbs up!
Or why not tell us what you think by leaving a comment?